We have an extensive book and video library ready to assist you with your environmental education.
From children’s books to grownup resources to a wide selection of fun and educational activities, you can find it here!
Our videos range from the very short to as-much-as-you-ever-wanted-to-know long! All materials are available to be checked out, and we can help you find what you’re looking for – even if you don’t know what it is yet! Just a few titles are listed below.
- The Wartville Wizard by Don Madden
- The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
- It’s Not My Job by Ted Lish and Charles Jordan
- Worms Eat My Garbage! by Mary Appelhof
- A Slice of Organic Life by Sheherazade Goldsmith
- Basic Composting by Eric Ebeling
- The Down-To-Earth Guide to Global Warming by Laurie David and Cambria Gordon
- Let it Rot by Stu Campbell
- The Naturally Clean Home by Karyn Siegel-Maier
- The Rodale Book of Composting by Deborah Martin and Grace Gurshuny
- 356 Ways to Save the Earth by Philippe Bourseiller
- Wiggling Worms at Work by Wendy Pfeffer
- The Magic School Bus Gets Recyled by Anne Capeci
- The Safe Shopper’s Bible by David Steinman & Samuel Epstein
- Green Up Your Cleanup by Jill Potvin Schoff
- Michael Recycle by Ellie Bethel
NEW! JUST IN!
- Michael Recycle Meets Litter Bug Doug by Ellie Bethel
- Spongebob to the Rescue!
- Adventures of an Aluminum Can
- Green Kids: Recycling
- Green Kids: Saving Water
- Green Kids: Saving Energy
- Green Kids: Looking After My Environment
- Potato Clocks and Solar Cars
- Waste to Energy
- Mister Roger’s Neighborhood: The Environment & Recycling
- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax
- From the History Channel, Modern Marvels: Garbage
- Earth Day
- Bill Nye the Science Guy: Pollution Solutions
NEW! JUST IN!
- An Inconvenient Truth: A Global Warning
- Planet Earth, Complete Series
- Toss the Trash!
- AND MANY OTHERS!
Please contact us to schedule a visit to browse our Lending Library. We would be happy to loan books, videos, loan boxes, and other materials to you for use in your classroom, daycare, or other educational setting.